Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day Twenty - All's Fair




Tonight's my last night in Washington for three weeks. Bright & Early tomorrow morning I will be winging my way across these United States to far off Missouri where kith and kin await. Alas, Kristin will not be able to join me for a couple of weeks, so tonight we took the opportunity to visit the Puyallup Fair. So tonight you get another image of Kris and I having a bit of a lark before our brief (but all too long) separation, and a video of us on the carousel.



Tomorrow... tomorrow is all about multiple connections at unfamiliar aerodromes... not to worry though, I have layovers at each in excess of an hour, so I've plenty of time to get to my new gate. Billings, Montana then Minneapolis Minnesota and finally Kansas City, Missouri await the trod of my travelling toes...

No comments: